Evening Entertainment in Trinidad

Giselle
I love a night pump!! Soca music puts me in a zone and I am not afraid to go on a date at a club, a fete (hehe all inclusive) or lounge.

There is so much to do during the night in Trinidad. Let's talk about a few good places to go for a date or lime with your companion in the night. Please ensure that you are completely comfortable with the person before venturing into night time entertainment.

When I say night time entertainment, I am talking about good music, cutters and drinks!! The best place to get all these will be on the Avenue! There are a couple of options on the here. I actually have not been to the Avenue in months but the last time I went to the Avenue was with a friend and I must say I did enjoy the vibes! We actually went to Kaizan for sushi then chilled on the Avenue after. You know who you are!! 😎😅

I have not been to all the liming places across Trinidad but here are a few recommended places for a date or night out with your significant other and even your friends.

1. Stumblin - I probably had about two birthday limes (back to back) at this place. I enjoy the cool and comfortable environment compared to other clubs on the Avenue. The music is always good at Stumbling and the drinks are affordable.

Stumblin on the Avenue 

2. Frankie's Restaurant and Bar - this place is also located on the Avenue and it is one of the well known spots for a big or small crew. Some may say this is a "hawk and spit" kinda vibes but I must say that I did enjoy myself at this Bar. Most people actually chill outside the Bar, closer to the street. I guess you must be comfortable with the person in order to enjoy this option. Don't say Giselle said to go here for the first date ok!! 😁😁😅

3. 51 Degrees Lounge - if you want to dress up and enjoy a mix of music including soca, reggae and pop then this is the place for you. Just ensure to get listed before you go to avoid embarrassment. I normally go on Thursdays and Saturdays and I am really not sure if the club is open on other days. Ladies are free before 11:30pm and free drinks on vodka, rum & beer and Smirnoff.

4. Rush Sports Bar & Nightclub - I have been to Rush a couple times including when I somehow decided to sign up with a single to mingle group( not a totally bad idea when I look back). I personally like this place. It is located in the East and there is parking for patrons. On the Avenue parking tends to be an issue with the wreckers 😅. I like that Rush serves food and there is good music. The drinks are priced similar to 51 Degrees (stush price) but I don't feel it much as I drink sprite and white oak (which is easy on the pocket but the best drink). There is also Karaoke on Thursdays so go try them out! Personally I think this place is underrated as it is not located in Port of Spain!

Now there are other places I will recommend if you are looking for music, food and drinks combination like Potionz Lounge (Piarco Plaza), Toppers in Grand Bazaar and Brooklyn Bar in Port of Spain and I cannot forget Silhouettes Lounge.

Please note that I ain't "stush", so I won't mind meeting up to chill with a date at a Bar. The Bar must be clean and plays good music like Hutt Shutts Sports Bar in Tacarigua.

Hutt Shutts Sports Bar

Let me know of your recommendations or if you disagree with my options.

Share the content with those you think might enjoy it.

Giselle 👋




Comments

  1. I prefer a more closed and inter mate setting for a first date where the 2 individuals can sit down and chat and get to know each other and through talking. So dinner would be recommended so more sushi angelo’s (Italian restaurant) buzzo , throttlers, dinner some where in movie town and if all goes well then maybe we go out to second date where dancing is involved

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes some may prefer an intimate setting. I am actually open now to go to a liming spot on a first date. This was not the case for me before. I guess I am opening up to more options.

      Delete
  2. Starbucks is a good option as well. Coffee...some sandwiches and a good conversation. Even at the food places on the outskirts of Grand bazaar...that's a nice spot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The comment above is mine Giz

      Delete
    2. Starbucks is not bad at all for a date but maybe after a few dates. The food places outside grand bazaar will be more appropriate for couples or after a few dates.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Be sure to check out my other posts.