Bad Dating Experiences

We are still on the Dating Stories theme.

Now don't give me wrong dating can be fun but probably fun until you meet that one person who may ruin the idea of dating.



Trying to find the significant other that we all would love to have can be tough at times....maybe that is why they say you should not go looking but anyhow I am sure some of you have some bad or terrible dating experiences you won't mind sharing without selling out the name of the person.

I had one or two terrible dating experiences besides that one guy from the BEACH!! Remember "Mr. walk with no money to the Beach" ..... 😒😒

Besides that date not being too good for me I also encountered a date who had a really really really bad breath. I mean how do you tell a person you are now trying to know that their breath is "stank". At the end of the night he kept asking me if something was wrong as I seemed distant and well... I barely was talking to get back a response. I mean come on that was really difficult for me! I personally did not know the person that well to be able to come out and inform them that their breath was really bad. 

Not every date is going to be good but some are just terrible ....SHARE your experience as I really need to hear about a bad experience to help me get over the BEACH incident. 

**Go to Let's Go to the Beach post to read up on my bad dating experience at the Beach....

Giselle 




Comments

  1. My bad dating experience is definitely one whereby the other person felt as if he (yes I'm a woman) should get sex. It's like the entire thing was based around sex, of which I had no intentions of having with him. It was so weird and uncomfortable. I definitely didn't even like him but was willing to give him a chance. Needless to say, that person's number was deleted after that worthless interaction. What a waste of my time! All he truly desired was sex! Boy bye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BYE in true! That gives me an idea for my upcoming posts under dating stories so stay tuned!

      Delete
  2. When you realise your date has a bad body odour. Oh yea! Bad dating experience indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know which one is worse!! Bad breath or bad body odor. I just said nothing because it was the first date and I did not think it was my place to tell the person. I am sure their family or close friends would have noticed that.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Be sure to check out my other posts.