Welcome to my Blog - Giselle

Welcome to my Blog!!

This is my first time blogging, my first post and I am actually excited!! Even though it is for my MBA project, I am excited to get this blog moving!! 😀 😀😎

My name is Giselle but most people call me Gissy. I have been 25yrs old for over 3yrs 😂😂😂. Ok I will come around to that age thing maybe in another post soooo stay tuned!!

I live and work in Trinidad and Tobago in the Education Sector. Maybe you are wondering or maybe not but I am single and not ashamed of admitting it. In a nutshell this is part of the reason why I am so thrilled about this dating and relationship blog because it may give me some sanity from my hectic work and school life. P.S. I do love to write!!

Within this Blog you may find useful or relatable information I will like to share and express regarding Dating and Relationships. Yes this is a sensitive topic as a woman but it will not hurt to share thoughts, maybe ideas and experiences about dating.



So what are my posts going to be about?? I am diving into the deep sea and talking about the Good, the Bad and the Ugly side of dating. It will be a conversation on different themes or areas regarding dating and relationships. Week 1 will focus on places to go, Week 2 will be about dating stories, Week 3 will address why good men and women are hard to find and finally Week 4 will be a conversation on whatever you (my audience) would like to discuss on dating and relationships.

I am not a counselor or a professional in relationships nor do I wish to be but I am just a millennial who wishes to express and discuss my viewpoints on dating and relationships. The forum will be open for both men and women to give their perspective and recommendations.

Your feedback is appreciated in this forum but all that I am asking is for you to be respectful and please be mindful that the aim is not to bash any one particular gender but just to start discussions.

Talk  to you soon!! Bye for now but check out my upcoming post.

Giselle 



Comments

  1. I am not a counselor or a professional in relationships nor do I wish to be but I am just a millennial who wishes to express and discuss viewpoints on dating and relationships. When I say viewpoints I mean both men and women so this blog is for everyone (young, old, women and men).

    In this paragraph you should be clear that it’s your personal view points on both men and women.....

    And not views or any one else or data gathered and analyzed from other sources.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the problem right there, we go searching for good men or women, when we just need to be ourselves and let them find you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everything comes to you at the right moment....

      Delete
    2. Yes continue grooming the inner king and queen within you. Whether it may be career wise, your confidence, spiritual growth etc. Oh and not to mention carefully selecting who you want in your life. Some people have such negative energy, we have to steer clear from that.

      Delete
  3. Good stuff here. Information is legit. Can't wait to read more!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned for more upcoming posts!! Thank you for your feedback.

      Delete
  4. I’m excited to give my point of views and to learn from this blog☺️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Petal. Thank you for your feedback. Stay tuned for more upcoming posts.

      Delete
  5. Hi Gis, your blog seems to be very interesting girl!!! You ever thought of vlogging?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kris!! Yes I have thought about it.....look out for a video soon from me. Thank you for the feedback and be sure to stay tuned.

      Delete
  6. Just such an awesome woman with great value

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leon! Thank you. Be sure to check out my posts and let me know of your views.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Be sure to check out my other posts.