Restaurants and Food Places

I will like to think that I am not much of an expensive date! No, seriously! I am good with a nice small intimate picnic or even cook me something nice and invite me over but not on the first date!! You must be comfortable with the person to do such an intimate setting.

So let's discuss the restaurant and food places I have either heard about or gotten the chance to go on a date.

1. Crews Inn (The Lighthouse Restaurant) - you will be amazed at the beautiful scenery from this restaurant in the night. The food is also reasonably priced and for those who are on a tight budget you have the option to order a few of the appetizers and I am sure you will be full and contented with that alone. 
Crews Inn 
Crews Inn 

2. La Cantina Pizzeria - this place made the list because they serve pizza, wings, salads and appetizers, sandwiches & burgers, salmon, red snapper, wraps, and sides like (fries, coleslaw, herbed mashed potato, corn on the cob, sauteed veg etc). They basically offer good options and they are affordable. Go for the Buffet Special that they are currently offering!!! 😁😋

3. Krave - I discovered the page for this place on Facebook and said that I had to try it out even though it is in South and I am from the East. I will drive across Trinidad for a good deal or food!! Krave is perfect for a nice midday date or breakfast with your companion. The breakfast is on Saturdays and it is worth the $200.00 (including taxes and charges) cash value per person. The buffet consists of pancakes, eggs, waffles, different assorted breads, hot and tasty (like spiced potato wedges, bacon, sausages etc), salads and fruits and so much more.   The customer service is amazing and the restaurant is nicely designed.

4. Town Restaurant and Bar - this restaurant is located on Cipriani Boulevard in Port of Spain and it is perfect for a date and for couples. The menu offers you a variety of cuisines from classic grill items to traditional Cantonese Chinese dishes. Really nice and classy restaurant so make sure and dress the part. I personally liked the intimate and dark setting vibe from this restaurant when I went on a date.

Town Restaurant and Bar

Town Restaurant and Bar

5. Hakka Restaurant and Bar - this restaurant is an authentic Indian style Hakka Chinese cuisine. I just love the food from the Hakka Restaurant!! I cannot post about other restaurants and not talk about Hakka. If you love spicy food this is the place for you. The restaurant is a small but is cozy and intimate. Don't be scared there are options for those who may not be able to handle spicy as you can customize your meal. Hopefully I will remember to take pics of the food next time before eating.



Soooo I could really go on and on about other really nice restaurants like Buzo Osteria Italiana restaurant, Aioli, Rizzoni Restorante Italiano, Kaizan for those who love sushi and Zanzibar by the Sea in Chaguaramas.  These are all perfect restaurants for couples and to go on a date. See below for some more pictures but BYE for now.

Kaizan 

Kaizan
Rizzoni's

Rizzoni's
Please feel free to share these recommendations with your friends and family.

Giselle




Comments

  1. All good recommendations 👍🏾

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like Buzo and Zanibar near the boats. It's a chill and romantic setting. And even if you need to downscale, I enjoy Haagen dazs on an evening. I would really love if someone opens a gelato ice cream shop in Trinidad, that would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ice cream dates are great for Sundays in my opinion. Haagen daz has the right settings to accommodate that.

      Delete
  3. U never invite me n u went wallie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes girl, love these places! Never been to Kaizan tho, love sushi so I'll find my way there soon 😀

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your feedback. Be sure to check out my other posts.